By entering this recruitment campaign via Plumbcare.com’s social platforms, you are agreeing to Plumbcare.com storing and using your information for marketing, HR and recruitment purposes.
We will not share your information with third parties unless you specifically agree to us sharing these details and you can opt out at any time by unsubscribing from emails or emailing us directly.
This campaign is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter. By participating, you hereby release and hold harmless the afore-mentioned platforms from any and all liability associated with this campaign.
Candidates are providing information to Plumbcare.com and not to Facebook or Twitter.
The application is to be considered for one apprenticeship with Plumbcare.com. The apprenticeship is for 3 years and the successful candidate will work towards an NVQ Level 2 in Plumbing & Heating and an NVQ Level 3 in Gas & Heating.
Candidates must be eligible for an apprenticeship and, to qualify for funding, candidates must not have existing higher education qualifications.
Please read these campaign rules carefully. If you enter one of our campaigns, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them:
- To enter the campaign, you must be a UK resident.
- Applications must be completed on Plumbcare.com’s website (plumbcare.com/learnfromthebest).
- No responsibility can be accepted for applications that are not received for any reason.
- The considered candidates will be selected by the Plumbcare.com’s management team.
- The closing date is as specified in each campaign, and the Plumbcare.com team reserve the right to amend the campaign end date at any time.
- If you are to be considered, we will notify you through by email, address or phone and, if you are to be successful, will also announce that you are our new apprentice on our social media pages. If we cannot make contact with you within what we feel is a reasonable time period, we reserve the right to consider another applicant, also chosen by the Plumbcare.com’s management team.
- If the promoted apprenticeship is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative, but similar, apprenticeship – but this will be discussed with the successful applicant.
- Incorrectly completed applications or those containing inappropriate information will be disqualified. Inappropriate comments regarding this campaign will be removed and the relevant profile details may be reported to Facebook and Twitter.
- Plumbcare.com reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific campaign only. If we do this, we will publish the amended rules and/or specific rules on the relevant page(s).
- Plumbcare.com does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. Whenever you provide personal information we will treat that information in accordance with current UK Data Protection legislation. This information will be treated with care and confidentiality by Plumbcare.com and will only be gathered and processed for the campaign or the promotion of the campaign and other marketing relating to our company.