0333 577 0151

Landlords: your obligations for gas safety

28 February 2019

Tenancy agreement

If you own properties that you rent out you have a legal responsibility to make sure they are safe for your tenants. You have to make sure that all gas appliances, pipework, chimneys and flues in the property are safe by having them serviced annually by a Gas Safe Registered engineer. They will then provide you with a Landlords’ Gas Safety Certificate, also known as a CP12. You need to provide a copy of this to your tenants within 28 days and whenever a new tenant moves in. Here's what you need to know.

Challenging our tech engineers

4 February 2019

Tech challenge for engineers

Challenging our heating engineers to troubleshoot and resolve issues using test boards allows us to promote them internally to tech engineers, enabling us to offer a consistently high level of technical service and facilitate career progression within the company.

Request Your Free
Quotation Today

Complete the form below and one of the team will get back to you as soon as possible.

We are a Yorkshire-based company covering areas around Wakefield, Leeds, Sheffield and beyond. If you are unsure if we may be able to cover your area, please take a look at our locations page. Plumbcare will only ever use your details to reply to your enquiry and we’ll never send you any spam. Ever.

Gas Safe Register
OFTEC Registered Business
CHAS Accredited Contractor
Safe Contractor Approved
Watersafe Quality Assured
Worcester Bosch Accredited Installer